Saturday, April 17, 2010

For the ladies: Does it mean anything that my ex tells me things about her current bf?

We don't talk that often and we bump into each other once in awhile. We bumped into each other this morning and she was almost in tears telling me personal stuff about her relationship with her current boyfriend. Do you think it means anything deeper or does she just want a familiar face to talk to?

For the ladies: Does it mean anything that my ex tells me things about her current bf?
It probably means she just needs someone to comfort her. She seems to trust you, and you two must have had a good relationship, as she is asking you to help her with her current relationship. A lot of girls do this, actually. Just help her as much as you can.
Reply:It means....She wants to know if your still interested..Why are you even talking to her in the first place.





They are ex's for a reason...

white teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment