Saturday, April 17, 2010

Coincidence ? I met a guy, Carlos,in march 2007 in Costa Rica in Bahia Drake.We exchanged emailsaddresses.?

But the sent messages to him failed. So I couldnt get in touch with him.Yesterday, almost 1 year later,Im in Costa R. again, taking the bus from Ciudad Neily(30min away from the border of Panama) to the capital San Jose.I wanted to take the 5 a.m. one, so that I would be early in San Jose,but I didnt hear my alarmclock so I took the next bus at 8.30 a.m. Nothing strange about that.Because a person was sitting in my seat no. 42, I took another seat in the almost empty bus : no.14.Nothing weird about that.About 30 minutes later a guy enters the bus. He came to me,telling me his ticket tells him he 's got seat no. 14. I looked at him....thinking :'you ve got a familiar face',but I didnt ask him anything.I told him someone was sitting in my seat.The bus was still pretty empty so the guy sat down somewhere else.Later the bus was filling up and the guy came back to me,asking for his seat.I had to ask. 'Are you Carlos?'.It was him indeed.So,how big is the chance meeting again this way ?

Coincidence ? I met a guy, Carlos,in march 2007 in Costa Rica in Bahia Drake.We exchanged emailsaddresses.?
The chances of this happening are slim to none. I hope the encounter was worthwhile.


I was on a bus from Quepos to San Jose at about the same time period.


This was my first trip to Costa Rica. I will be returning ASAP.


Pura Vida,


Joe


No comments:

Post a Comment